In my experience, investors tend to worry too much on what is urgent and not enough on what’s important – getting comfortable with an investment strategy that can help them navigate their retirement years. I have found that most clients are really seeking a trusted advisor. I think all families, regardless of their net worth, want objective advice that’s meant to help them. It’s meant to serve them. It’s not meant to sell them a financial product. If you’re looking for a qualified advisor to help you through the maze of investing and financial planning strategies, there’s a possibility we’re a good fit.
I know it can be hard trying to find the right financial advisor to work with. I’d be happy to invest an hour of my time getting to know you better, your financial goals, and help determine if there’s value I can provide in your life. I do all of my initial appointments via the phone and/or web conference. To set up an initial meeting, have your questions answered, and to see if we could be a good fit – just use the Contact Form here button below or contact our office at 877-224-1605.
Why You Should Contact Us
- You’re retiring (planned/or unplanned) and you need help
- You’re looking for independent, objective advice focused on helping you exhibit ideal investor behavior
- You’re ready to have a clear action plan of when you’ll be able to retire.
- You’re not sure if your investments are doing what they should be doing. Are they the right investments to help you achieve your goals?
- You don’t want to waste time messing with online financial calculators
- You’re not comfortable with your current financial situation and need clarity on what to do next
- You’ve done a good job of managing your investments to this point, but you would feel much more comfortable getting an expert’s second opinion.
- You’re currently working with an advisor that you’re just not sure about. You want to make sure that your plan is in your best interest, not the advisor’s.
- You’re already retired but need confirmation that you have the right strategy in place.
- You came across sudden wealth (inheritance, for example), and you want to make sure the money is invested properly.
We would love for you to contact our firm for an initial interview. This isn’t a high-pressure sales call. This is a chance to see if we mesh well together.